Sunday 5 February 2012

My first post...

Late last year while searching for colours for kitchen cabinets I landed on my first blog.

From there I went to another and then another.  I couldn't figure out what this blogging was all about.  Some had been writing about their lives for years.  Where have I been, I wondered.

Several months have past since then and I have enjoyed following, reading all about your adventures, raising your children, decorating and a little bit of everything in between.

Now, I am no writer and I am not sure how much of my life will be interesting but this year I have decided I am going to work at creating my own piece of blogging life.  Hopefully I will make it interesting enough for you to follow along.

4 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the Woodpecker, almost as if he was posing for you!!! I will be following your new blog and look forward to hearing the stories you plan to share with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is a lovely site. You guys must have spent quite a few hours working on this ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you`re a FABULOUS writer!

    Can`t wait for more!

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete